BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Followers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

25 REASON WHY I LOVE YOU AHMAD QAYYUM

1.I can be myself when I am with you.
2.Because you make me feel like, like, like I have never felt before.
3.I can tell you anything, and you won't be shocked.
4.We're a perfect match. 
5.Thinking of you, fills me with a wonderful feeling.


6.Your love gives me the feeling, that the best is still ahead.
7.You never give up on me, and that's what keeps me going.
8.You are simply irresistible.
9.I love you because you bring the best out of me.
10.Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beatheart


11.You're the one who holds the key to my heart.
12.You always say what I need to hear (You are perfect).
13.You have taught me the true meaning of love.
14.Love is, what you mean to me - and you mean everything.
15.You are my theme for a dream.


16.I have had the time of my life and I owe it all to you.
17.When I look into your eyes, I can see your heart.
18.Your love for me is a natural anti-depressant.
19.I love to hear your voice. 
20.I love the way you treasure the gifts that I gave you. 


21.I love to wake up with you by my side...It makes my days better. 
22.I love that feeling of being secure when you wrap your arms around me.
23.I love the way you keep your cool when I do something stupid.
24.You always make me feel that you are by my side no matter what.
25.And, of-course, your intelligence, 'cause you were smart enough to fall in love with me ;-)


0 comments: